Term 4

Term 4 has been a cool but busy term. Our Inquiry topic was culture city.Each week we choose a culture and write about it.The four paragraphs we had to write about were drama, visual arts, dance and music. They were hard to finish.

This term we also had athletics day. I had 100m sprint, 200m sprint, long jump, high jump and ball throw. I didn't do good in any of them. This term all the year sixes visited there intermediate school next year. I'm going to Ilminster. All the people that signed up for road patrol got to go to the Olympic pools for a road patrol reward day. I was swimming all day.

This term we also had the kapa haka festival. We did really good and I felt proud of myself. We also learnt a new Maori game. The game is called Ki O Rahi. It is a fun game and we pay rippa version. Overall this term has been my favourite term.

Comments