Cross Country 2019

This morning we had cross country and everyone had been training hard for it. The race was down at the beach along the dunes. We are a lucky school because our school is across the road from the beach. I was in the second race for year 6 boys. I was very nervous for the race. We all lined up on the start line. Year 6 boys have to do 2 big laps of the course.

 Take your marks, Bang! I sprinted at the start.I was around like 6th and then I drifted back to 8th. I finished one lap and I still had 1 more to go.I was still in 8th. Taj was in front of me and Tarn was behind me.It was the last bit. I went hard.

I finished the race and I came 8th I was proud of myself. I gave it my best shot and I felt sick. We all had a rest sitting down after the race. Ziggy came 1st and Toby came 2nd. We all did our house chant.I am in Kakahi and this is my house chant. Roll out the carpets, roll out the mats. Com on yellow's, knock 'em flat.Hear us shout,Hear us roar. Were the house you can't ignore.

Kakahi ! 

Comments