Holiday Slow Write

Room 1 wrote a slow write about what one highlight we did in the holiday,
Please leave a comment😈😎😃😜😝

The Fun Luge

“Woohoo”!
I felt nervous because it was my first time going on the luge. I could hear the wheels going so
fast it felt like they were going to fall off. We all had five rides. Quickly i raced past my sister on
a steep ramp. Could I win this race? Although my luge cart was slow and rusty, I was still winning
the race. It was fun, fast and thrilling for me.Why is it whenever my dad over takes me, he tries to cut me off? It's the last bit, I win YES!!!

Comments

  1. Kia ora Shea

    What fun! Your writing created a clear picture in my mind of what was happening-great! Obviously having a rust-bucket luge has nothing to do with determination and skill! Move over dad!:-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment