Duathlon

AAghhhh it all hurts


LI: I am sharing some of my ideas, feelings and thoughts on my blog about the
     Duathlon  today!

Success Criteria:
  • It makes sense when I read it
  • I have used capital letters and full stops correctly
  • I have had my blogging buddy check my blog before I publish it
  • Year threes ran 1,1,1
  • Year fours ran 1,1,1
  • Year fives ran 2,2,2
  • Year six ran 3,2,2
  • It was so hard
Take your mark go! I started after I ran 1 lap of the field I started going faster. I ran up the hill and next to the playground. Suddenly I got My bike I was going as fast as I could. I did 2 laps of the bike. I hoped of my bike and dumped it down. I ran down the hill. It was so tiring. I ran 2 laps then ran as fast as I could at the end. When I crossed the finish line I felt proud of myself.

Comments

  1. Hi Shea,

    Interesting facts - did any of the children use bikes? I liker your hook, it made me want to read more which I did and I took pleasure in reading that you worked hard and felt proud of yourself!

    Who was your buddy, did they use the success criteria to check that capital letters have been used correctly in this piece of writing? Can you please edit this blog post so that capital letters are used to catch my attention and let me know that it is the beginning of a sentence.

    Thanks
    Storm :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The children did have bikes and I put the capital letter at the start.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. good blog Shea, I was really proud of you too you did so well, keep it up son.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment